Psychology is More Than What We Do
It’s Our Passion
Free 10 minute phone consultations are available with select providers. Alternatively, if after trying a psychologist, it isn’t the right fit, we will help you find someone who is.
Tailored assessments to provide accurate diagnoses and treatment recommendations specific to YOU!.
We care about our clients. Through science and compassion, we use therapies designed to alleviate your symptoms so you can feel better.
Secure Online Therapy
Can’t make it to the office? Live too far from our clinics? No problem, we work with clients remotely in addition to in person.
“When a problem comes along, study it until you are completely knowledgeable. Then find that weak spot, break the problem apart, and the rest will be easy.”
– Norman Vincent Peale (1898-1993), American Author
Professional Care With
Doctoral Level Expertise
We provide professional mental health care consultations, assessments, and therapies using cutting edge techniques applied by only the most experienced therapists. You deserve the highest quality of care possible!Ready to Get Started?
Providing Expert and Quality Care
Why seek help from a psychologist rather than some other type of therapist?
- Psychologists are among the most rigorously trained mental health professionals. Psychologists complete doctorate level coursework, several years of clinical rotations/practicums, a year long predoctoral internship, & a year long postdoctoral fellowship.
- In addition to having the highest level of training, psychologists are licensed to complete psychological assessments (often with comparative normative data to help you understand and target a specific concern) to fully understand a concern. Psychologists often see this initial assessment as the key to designing an informed, individualized, and focused treatment plan.
- Psychologists also receive extensive training in research in order to ensure only treatments that have been studied by researchers and shown to work, are used.
- Psychologists often have medical / healthcare backgrounds and work closely with physicians and other medical providers when biological interventions are incorporated into treatment (e.g., medications).